Monday 12 October 2009

Preliminary Exercise-Evaluation

Evaluation

My task was to create a front cover and contents page for a school magazine. I had a variety of criteria to stick to which included the main cover image to be a medium colse up and a contents page that was only one page.

I believe that my new media product uses the codes and conventions of a magazine correctly by having a magazine title that stretches across the whole width of the page. It developes the codes and conventions of a magazine by using gender neutral colours.

To construct my new media product I used Adobe Photoshop and Quark. I used Photoshop for my front cover and then Quark for my contents page as it is a professional software.

There are many strenghts to my product which include the contents page. I like the contents page the best and I belive that it looks professional because I used Quark which is a software designed for making contents pages. I belive the main weakness of the product is the main cover image as the models face is obstructed by some of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment